1. Create a free Employer Profile, which is our primary tool for marketing the robust employer community here in Maine. It takes about 5 minutes to create, and you don’t have to be currently hiring to create a profile.
2. Create a Job Board Account to post open positions, browse job seeker resumés, and receive applications. We promote and market the Job Board and/or specific job listings nation-wide, but specifically target key groups of people we have identified as being more likely than most to consider Maine in their career plans. This targeting ensures a higher quality of applicants.
3. Help us spread the word that Maine is a great place to live and work! We have stickers, posters, and other swag if you’d like some for your employees or to hand out to customers/clients; feel free to grab our logo and other digital assets to use in a variety of ways, such as:
– Linking to our site on your Careers page, to show potential applicants that in considering your organization for their next career move, they’re getting a world-class benefits package in the quality of life Maine has to offer.
– Including our logo in your job applicant auto-reply emails, to eliminate that “black hole” of communication, and ensure applicants have a next step in mind if your opportunity doesn’t happen to be a good fit.
– Join us at job fairs, recruiting events, and other national activities – reach out for details and/or requests.
1. Explore our website to learn more about the geographic regions in Maine, the communities that define them, and the employers which call them home. You’ll find our Instagram feed is full of images showcasing examples of our quality of life, events, and some typical “lunch meetings” from the chairlift.
2. Find a job in Maine by exploring opportunities on our Job Board. You can browse open positions, create a Job Seeker Account to upload your resume, and even apply for a position right then and there. If you find a job and relocate here, be sure and tell us so we can share your story!
While we’re focused on attracting new people to Maine, we also work to highlight the many success stories of people who have already made the decision to live and work in Maine. Some have called it our “best kept secret” that so many talented people and companies relocate to Maine for our quality of life...we’re trying to make it the worst kept secret!